Money back policy insurance policies are a means to secure your family’s future if unavoidable circumstances such as death or critical illness occur. These policies offer frequent payments known as death benefits to the policyholders who survive. A money back policy includes both insurance and investment plan services, and it is also an endowment plan with the advantages of regular liquidity.
Many insurance companies offer their policyholders with money back policy calculators to calculate premium and benefit amounts. Before proceeding towards knowing more about these calculators, let us first attempt to make you understand why you need a money back policy.
Why Should You Choose Insurance Money Back Policy?
There are several reasons why choosing an insurance policy like money back policy is a good idea, but we will try to put forth a few of them in this blog section. We hope that it will help you realize why such a policy will be the best pick for you and your family in the long run.
- Money back policy will provide periodic pay-outs to ensure a steady income for its policyholders to meet their expenses during the policy duration. Hence, you will have a regular amount of money in your hand for all the costs.
- It offers benefits of both an insurance plan and an investment plan, providing a regular income instead of a lump sum payment in case of death of the policyholder. So, instead of having a massive amount at once in your hands, you will receive them in intervals for the policy duration.
- These plans offer a guaranteed return on investment and are suitable if you are looking for income and protection.
- A money back policy not only provides regular insurance policy benefits; it also provides a maturity benefit with a steady income known as survival benefit, along with the duration of the policy.
Money Back Policy Calculator
Nowadays, with rising competition, many insurance companies provide their policyholders with a money back policy calculator. Let us take a look at what is the function of such a calculator:
- This calculator will help you determine your premium expense and the amount you will accumulate as benefits.
- You will also be able to calculate your returns and costs associated with the policy approximately.
- Based on the figures, it will help you decide whether you want to go for this policy or not.
- This calculator calculates the premium amount based on the policy’s tenure and the sum assured by the insurance company.
These calculations give you an overall picture of your costs and gains even before buying money back policy. Money back policy calculators help you conclude which insurance company’s policy will suit you and your requirements the best and provide you with the best returns. You will then have the liberty to choose from a wide variety of plans offering good benefits that you think will secure your family’s future more beneficially. We are hopeful we have been of help in your decision to buy the right policy.