D2H or Direct-to-the-Home is an affordable service provider that offers a variety of attractive schemes for its subscribers. One such scheme is for those who have a D2H monthly channel pack worth ₹250 and get a recharge of 12 months directly, then they are offered 30 days of extra service.
D2H is a viable and reasonable operator because of its engaging packages, and easy DTH recharge. The recharge can be performed online without any hassle and complications of standing in long queues. You can get your D2H recharge online in two ways; app or official website.
You can have a look at the following steps for easy and successful recharge:
- There are many applications and websites such as Paytm, Amazon Pay, Airtel Payments Bank, Google Pay, etc. that offer recharge services.
- All you have to do is log in to your chosen app or website and select the D2H Recharge option.
- From there, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to enter your registered mobile number or subscriber ID.
- The next step is to choose the best recharge plan. D2H offers three long-term recharge plans-
- With the one-time recharge of 3 months, you get an extra 7 days of service with no added cost,
- With 6 months one-time recharge, subscribers are entitled to 15 days of extra service without extra cost
- And lastly, with an annual one-time recharge, you will get 30 days of extra service with no added cost.
- After selecting the best plan for yourself, click on the ‘Proceed’ option.
- Finally, you may check if your DTH provider has any discount or promo codes or cashback, and proceed with the payment.
If youare looking for more exciting offers and discounts, you may check the Airtel Payments Bank’s official website.
Why Airtel Payments Bank
Airtel Payments Bank has been a preferred choice for payment for many regular transactions such as all utility bills, various renewal transactions, travel bookings and so on. You may recharge or pay bills for your water, gas, electricity, broadband, DTH and so on through this platform.
The website not only offers you Flat 50% cashback on your first DTH recharge upto Rs. 40/-, which is a new user offer.
This offer is available for various DTH service providers, including Dish TV, Sun Direct TV, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H, Airtel DTH and so on. You can also win Flat 5% cashback on Airtel Digital TV recharge annual rental plans using through Airtel Payments Bank website or Airtel money and get upto Rs. 250 cashback. Apart from this, a cashback offer of flat Rs. 20 is offered on Airtel DTH recharge of Rs. 250/ and above.
D2H is not only affordable but a quality choice for you. Its features are truly mesmerizing; from easy recharges to attractive offers going on round the year. For now, it is offering the cheapest Multi TV policy by charging only ₹50 NCF for a secondary connection. Along with this, you can also choose from a wide range of channel packs that D2H offers.
This makes it a complete package for people who want quality services without burning a hole in their pocket. The range of long-term recharges is not only reasonable but also unique. The one-time annual recharge plan gives the subscriber one extra month of services without any extra cost. And you can avail it from the comfort of your home by recharging your D2H using any of the online apps which are mentioned above.